Carnarvon Basin, Western Australia Retention Lease R3 / R1 (Cyrano)
- Oil Basins Limited (OBL) holds 100% of R3/R1 and is the operator.
- The Cyrano Oil Field was discovered in 2003.
- OBL permit area is approximately 81km2
- The field is defined by four (4) vintage wells and 3D seismic
- The field in located in shallow water (15 – 17 meters), with productive reservoirs at 600m.
- OBL has completed the following work:
- Geological and Geophysical Studies;
- Reserves and Resources Studies;
- Petroleum engineering facilities study;
- Reservoir engineering assessment of the Cyrano Oil Pool;
- Environmental scoping study.
- The project is close to Airlie Island, jetty and storage & infrastructure facilities
|Discoveries||Oil MMstb||Gas Bscf|
|Prospects||Oil MMstb||Gas Bscf|